Up to ten Boğaziçi Students can attend the Yale University Summer Session in 2013 at a 10% discount plus an application fee waiver.
There are 2 summer sessions at Yale, session A and session B. Session A runs from June 3 to July 5, session B runs from July 8 to August 9 and ELI runs from July 1 to August 9.
Please refer to the Yale Summer Session website for the most up-to-date information.
The procedure for application is as follows:
- The discount of 10% is for the tuition fee of the course and BU students do not have to pay the application fee. Please apply to the Office of International Relations with necessary documents by March 1st, Friday. The Office will send the list of selected 10 students to Yale.
- You must choose two 1-credit courses that meet during sessions A or B in order to be eligible for a visa.
- Once Yale receives the list of applicants from Boğaziçi you will receive application instructions. You will have to fill out Yale's on-line application form, prove your English proficiency with TOEFL scores and provide a bank statement for your visa
- For more information, link for the YSS courses application page: http://summer.yale.edu and link for the ELI application page: http://summer-eli.yale.edu
- For further information please refer to:
Şermin Abdullah (Administrative Coordinator)
Office of International Relations
34342 Bebek, Istanbul, TURKEY
Tel: (90) 212 359 74 21
Tel: 359 76 92 (direct)