McGill International Summer Program 2018
The International Summer Program at the Desautels Faculty of Management at McGill is designed to provide international undergraduate students the opportunity to gain valuable North American perspectives on critical issues of global importance. The program offers two courses: “Management in Global Context” and “Global Branding”, each worth the equivalent of three (3) McGill credits or six (6) ECTS credits.
When: July 14 – August 12, 2018
Application Deadline: April 16, 2018
Applications are open now! Students can start their application on this link.
- Any undergraduate student currently enrolled full-time in university,
- having completed at least one full year of studies in good academic standing.
- Students from all disciplines, such as: business, science, arts, engineering, law, etc., are encouraged to apply.
Approx., $10,020.95 CDN with accommodations
The cost includes:
- Tuition and course materials
- Programmatic outings
- Local cultural outings
- Company visits
- Weekend trips to Quebec City, Toronto & Niagara Falls
- Accommodation with Internet access
- Ancillary fees
- Catered lunch provided on class days
The cost does not include:
- Health and travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Please note that McGill University may provide special group rates. For more information, please contact ISP at email@example.com.