Erasmus Teaching Staff Mobility Program: Application
If you would like to take part in the Erasmus Teaching Staff Mobility program (TSM) at Boğaziçi University, visit the Erasmus/International Relations Office at your home institution and see if your university has a valid agreement with BU. If there is an agreement, then you must follow the follow steps in the application process:
Applying to the Program
- Apply to the Erasmus program office at your university to take part in the TSM program.
- Get in touch with the Erasmus Departmental Coordinator of the Department you would like to visit at Boğaziçi University.TSM visitors are hosted by the Departments. As such, the Departmental Erasmus Coordinators are the main points of contact for the visitors. The Coordinators are in charge of preparing the program of activities and are expected to help the visitor in setting up appointments, making lodging arrangements, lunch/dinner arrangements, etc.
- You and the Departmental Coordinator both fill out the Erasmus Teaching Staff Program and sign it.
- This document is then approved and signed by the representatives of the two institutions and a copy submitted to the Office of International Relations at Boğaziçi University.
- An official letter of invitation will be prepared by the host Departmental Coordinator and sent to you.
Before you leave Boğaziçi:
- At the end of the visit to Boğaziçi University, the host Department prepares a Letter of Confirmation detailing your activities during the program.
- You must obtain a copy of this letter before you leave Boğaziçi University. A copy of this document must be submitted to the Office of International Relations.
Boğaziçi University does not provide any funding to/for the incoming TSM visitors as their funds are/should be provided by their home institutions