Call for Applications: McDonnell International Scholars Academy
The McDonnell International Scholars Academy is pleased to invite applications to its fellowship program for the 2021 academic year.
Deadline: January 31, 2021
In these challenging times during the global pandemic, Washington University in St. Louis and the McDonnell International Scholars Academy remain open for business and continue to welcome talented students from around the globe with open arms.
McDonnell fellowship opportunity is open to prospective students applying to pursue an eligible full-time graduate or professional degree program at Washington University in St. Louis. McDonnell Scholars receive both financial and programmatic support including:
• full tuition scholarship;
• a monthly living stipend;
• annual travel allowance;
• cultural and leadership training through a leadership seminar and workshops, specially-designed educational events including visits to Washington D.C. and New York, participation in international symposia, and more;
• individual mentorship by a dedicated faculty Ambassador who assists in the development of the Scholar’s academic and professional life;
• global network of students and alumni from across countries and disciplines.
Please find brochure here.