Boğaziçi University values diversity among its students and faculty. Office of International Relations supports the university's internationalization efforts by:
- Establishing new academic cooperation forms with outstanding colleges and universities from around the world in order to increase the international experience of Boğaziçi students and faculty;
- Maintaining an active portfolio of academic partners for its students and faculty;
- Assisting efforts of Boğaziçi academic units in forging new relationships with partner institutions;
- Assisting outgoing Boğaziçi students in their selection, placement and registration at the partner institution;
- Assisting incoming students to Boğaziçi by providing orientation services and coordinating their communication with the academic and administrative units;
- Representing Boğaziçi University in International forums and networks;
- Facilitating the University’s international engagement, approach, and visibility with the aim of developing and strengthening relationships that bring further global distinction to the institution.